Work in Sales for a recognized brand and industry leader that offers best in class product and sales training that will put you on the road to success! Culligan International Company is one of the world’s most recognized leaders in water quality solutions.
Culligan of Rothesay, a Culligan franchise, is currently seeking a motivated sales representative and Route Driver to sell our well known, high quality products at local businesses.
Drinking Water Solutions Sales Representatives work as partners with their customers to determine the best water solutions for the needs of their business. We offer Bottle-free coolers, filters, reverse osmosis units, filtration devices and bottled water. Our industries include but are not limited to; Schools, Restaurants, Hotels, Senior Centers, Day Care Centers, Retail Stores, Spas, Office Buildings, etc.
You will receive formal training to prepare you for a successful career in sales with potential career advancement opportunities!
Goal:To increase customer base in designated territory, either through bottled water delivery or drinking water system sales. To increase number of hours worked from current part time (less than 30 hours per week) to full time 40 hours by increasing the customer base through sales activities. Majority of the time will involve route driver responsibilities, however focusing on sales in order to increase customer base is a crucial aspect of this job. Training is provided.
ROUTE DRIVER RESPONSIBILITIES:
The route driver performs deliveries along a specific route and handles invoicing and collections for product delivered. Additionally, drivers are expected to deliver a high degree of service that exceeds the expectations of customers.
- Delivering products in an efficient and timely manner in delivery van.
- Preparing, processing, and executing orders and sales contracts in addition to collecting related monies and issuing invoices.
- Handling customer issues, complaints, and problems in a courteous and prompt manner while exhibiting an overall customer-focused style of service.
- Following all safety protocols and company regulations.
- Maintaining company vehicle and equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 -3 months related experience
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Clean Criminal Record Check
- Must be able to lift 50 to 100 lbs (18.9L bottled water) at a time, consistently and at high volume throughout the day, physical exertion is mandatory for all tasks.
DRINKING WATER SALES RESPONSIBILITES:
The drinking water sales rep assesses the customer’s drinking water needs and customizes solutions to meet their needs and budgets, either with bottled water delivery or drinking water systems.
- Meet with current bottled water customers to ensure we are exceeding their expectations and to come up with drinking water solutions for those where we are not meeting their needs.
- Make cold-calls to local businesses
- Liaise with coworkers to coordinate installation of new drinking water systems
- Get referrals from current customers in order increase sales leads
- Improve route saturation for current delivery route by adding new bottled water customers
- Attend Costco roadshows several times each year to increase customer base for water delivery
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow protocols along with a strong sense of timeliness and organization
- Ability to multi-task and shift job focus with ease
- Enjoys variety in their work responsibilities
- Strong work ethic
- Strong customer service skills
- Friendly and people-oriented
- Self-motivated, self-starter with initiative, high driver for results, and be familiar with consultative selling skills.
- Strong business knowledge, professional presentation skills, and excellent problem solving abilities. The commission-focused sales professional generally is the most successful.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Works well with others, customers and coworkers