Culligan Dealers of New Brunswick can help treat your hard water with affordable water treatment solutions.
With soft, Culligan water you will notice a dramatic difference everywhere you use water:
- The University of New Mexico discovered softened water can reduce hot water heating costs 29.6%.
- The Battelle Institute revealed that soap, laundry, and dish-detergent usage can be cut by up to 75%!
- Plumbing and Fixtures will be free of hard water build-up.
- Clothes won’t fade or lose color as quickly.
- Towels will stay fuller, fluffier, and last longer.
- Appliances that use water won’t need to be replaced so often.
- Soap Scum will no longer build up on bathtubs, shower doors, or your skin.
Read our opinion on the West SJ hard water issue by clicking here.Hard water is hard on appliances, hard on hot water heaters, hard on pipes, and hard on your skin and hair.