Culligan Dealers of New Brunswick provides cost-effective deionized water solutions.According to Wikipedia.org
Deionized water, also known as demineralized water (DI water, DIW or de-ionized water), is water that has had its mineral ions removed, such as cations from sodium, calcium, iron, copper and anions such as chloride and bromide. Deionization is a physical process which uses specially-manufactured ion exchange resins which bind to and filter out the mineral salts from water. Because the majority of water impurities are dissolved salts, deionization produces a high purity water that is generally similar to distilled water, and this process is quick and without scale buildup.
Deionized Water Tank Exchange Service, is also called “Portable Exchange Deionization” or “Service Deionization”. This process flows your process water through tanks at your facility containing deionization resin which we exchange for fresh tanks when needed. After exchanging, your tanks are regenerated at a Culligan Service Center for reuse in the future. This way you have minimal up-front investment by eliminating complicated plumbing and installation and you’re only paying for the high-purity water that you need.
Advantages of Deionized Water Tank Exchange Service include:
- No chemicals or hazardous waste; no hazardous chemical training, no diking or other special containment, no waste treatment.
- Elimination of maintenance costs. Culligan exchanges exhausted tanks as needed.
- No capital investment.You pay per tank exchange of demineralized water consumed.
- Flexibility to meet varying flow requirements and water quality.Flows from 2 lpm to 2000 lpm and quality from 50,000 ohm-cm to 18,000,000 ohm-cm.
Culligan Dealers of New Brunswick provides:
- 75 years of innovation in research & development
- Free quotes & water analysis
- Professional application engineers on staff
- Guaranteed service after the sale
Every application for Deionized Water is unique, so please contact us for a free consultation & quote.
I have been very happy with the service I’ve received from Culligan Man. Starting from the first sales visit by Paul Ferris, to having everything installed and right until my first delivery of salt, everyone has been so helpful and great to deal with. They went out of their way to book times that were convenient for me and around my schedule even if it meant stopping over in the evening. The entire process was easy and convenient and the difference in my water is incredible. I would highly recommend Culligan man for any of your water needs.